Portable infrared sauna Large size (H 106 x L97x W80cm). Ideal for home use for health.
- The sauna has carbon heating panels, to the sides and back along with a heated footpad.
- Around 90 % of the FIR heat generated is within the 3 – 15 micron range. This is the most beneficial wavelength to human health as it matches that of human cells. Subsequently a process called ‘resonant absorption’ occurs which has a vibrating and energizing effect within cells when the thermal energy is absorbed.
- With Far infrared heat, high perspiration levels can be achieved.
- The sauna box quickly heats up.
- The input power is 900 watts for the XL sauna, making it relatively low cost to operate.